Spidey power!


Still feeling awfully happy about getting it. The Razer Tarantula keyboard. It has the "ghosting" capability which enables 10 keys to be pressed altogether and boasting a 1ms fast response time, plus that wicked design of the keyboard, I'm loving it all the way. It costs quite a lot though, nearly burnt my wallet a hole. Exam's over, and buying stuff like these makes me feel so good about myself hehe. Too bad the internship training is gonna start next week, feeling kinda lazy.

Went out with my coursemates yesterday, it was really a rare occasion. Been studying together for two years and this is only the second time we're out together. I had fun. Too bad there is still a level of silence among us, lol. I'm sure that can be fixed with a couple more outings. Anyone going out again?

0 comments: