Bite ME!!!!!



This is what I call a game. Never giving you a moment to take a breath and rest. Constantly worrying what is happening next. Something lurking around you all the time. Recently got this game and I have to say, I'm addicted to it. Too bad I could only take this game head on for an hour? Great AI since these things here can flank, hide and appear anywhere; whether charging you straight on, from above or right behind you and yes they are good at coming in swarms. Looking forward to the next game by the same publisher :D

2 comments:

  Aisya S.

November 4, 2008 at 9:52 PM

Ewwww wtf is that picture about? It reminds me of some monsters from the 3rd Tomb Raider game... And that looked even scarier cuz you know how really bad graphics make everything about 95% scarier than good graphics do...

Oh yeah, UNDERWORLD WORKS ON MY SISTER'S LAPTOP!!! Woohooooooo. I tried the demo and it workd fine, but the graphics are rather crappy on the laptop, so I'll still want to upgrade. :D

  Jaron

November 6, 2008 at 5:31 AM

That is the picture of a nice game. You gotta try that badly! It's really good! Don't play everything on tomb raider!