Arabica.


Went to Black Kanyon coffee house that day when i was in Ipoh. Yea, I'm pretty outdated with Ipoh stuff nowadays. Alright so I just went in and looked at the menu. I can't drink highly concentrated coffee; it makes me feel dizzy and this coffee named Arabica "something" caught my attention. Costs me Rm8++, quite cheap really but when the thing comes, i was surprised to look at the size of it. I'm bad at photography so it looks rather big in the picture, but I can finish the whole cup with two big gulps. They don't give sugar for the coffee but honey instead. When i take a sip, I understood why it's that small in size. The taste is really strong, the sweetness of the honey comes in first, followed by the bitterness of the coffee leaving a trail of coffee and honey scent in your mouth. Second impression was, 'Hey! This is good!'. The first? It's 'God this is small!'. The surprising thing about it is, I didn't get dizzy after the drink. In case you're wondering what's that with the cup of coffee, it's scented tea, a cup of honey and some biscuits. Never liked the biscuits though, you can just see it by it's looks. This drink here makes me wanna try 'kopi ais' once again!

0 comments: